Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why is Life Complicated?

A lot of people often complain about this-may it be about their school, love-life, social-life, friends, choices, or their life itself.

I too ask this question several times.. expression it should only be, for nobody really knows the answer to it, I attempted the impossible..

I tried to understand it and this is what I came up with and maybe, hopefully people would find ease in this..

Considering this thing is already compicated as it is, I still ended up with a complicated statement to explain it but when thought of, you would get my point.. hopefully that is.... here goes..

Life isn't really complicated. Yes it isn't jerk!!..

PEOPLE are the ONES who make life COMPLICATED.. You and the people around you make it complicated.

HOW? WHY? for the simple reason that every person is created DIFFERENTLY from one another-from their looks, attitude, personality, etc.

but most importantly, people have different opinions on one subject or another. That is when life begins to become complicated... Opinions are almost as good as wants and often if not always, when a person does not get what he wants, he becomes frustrated...

And when do we commonly say the phrase, why does it have to be complicated?
when we are frustrated right? frustrated for not getting what we want, for not being able to understand the other person,for not knowing what to do.. You know what i mean..

so what good did i just do?

maybe none.. but with this, i just want to say..

if you do see it in my point of view, and you dont want to make things complicated for urself,


JUST BE THE PERSON WHO JUST ACCEPTS THINGS AS THEY ARE.


Remember, they are not you..


In simple terms, BE THE BETTER PERSON and BE THE ONE TO GIVE WAY...

No comments: