and would rather consider themselves as machines...
A place where being boring is cool and being cool is not.
Where t-shirts are out and collared polos are your best bud,
where leather shoes are a must and matching neck ties are everywhere.
Welcome to the corporate world, welcome to the reality of finally having a JOB..
I can still remember those days when i always made fun of all the people i see walking around wearing skimpy corporate attires, they look like dweebs! people whose fashion sense has left them since the beginning of time. To me, they always appear similar to robots.
With their heads sticking up high, with arms swaying synchronized with every step that they make.. it surely was a peculiar sight.. but, then again, I never thought I would be one of them..
being forced to wear nothing but these "uniforms".
I tend to call them uniforms since they technically prevent me from dressing in my own style, in want i want.. though at first I would consider myself as one of "them", then again, I thought... what made them that way in the first place? was it their boss? was it their job? was it that just wanted to look sophisticated? or was it for money?
who knows..
Each and every person has their own reasons in being so corporate, in being so sophisticated, in being uptight... may it be for work or for money, nobody cares anymore..
At some point, when you look at it, there's a lot more to this "world" than being so fashionably stereotype. Being one of them, acually made me learn most of these things, I suppose...
it really doesn't matter what you where or what work you do...What's important is that you are able to do what you are supposed to do..
Doing the things that you want to do for yourself and for you family...
It's really all about living the dream that you once had, finding the reason of your worth..
Now, if you will see some people wearing polos and leather shoes, think again...
Don't let their image of being stiff fool you...
Look closer, there might actually be something more behind those corporate attires...
Don't let their image of being stiff fool you...
Look closer, there might actually be something more behind those corporate attires...

No comments:
Post a Comment